Occupant suffers from smoke inhalation in Leamington house fire

A house occupant was treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Leamington yesterday (Tuesday) evening.

Wednesday, 24th January 2018, 11:17 am
Updated Wednesday, 24th January 2018, 11:22 am
Photo from the Radford Road house fire in Leamington. Courtesy of Brian Green.

Two fire crews from Leamington Fire Station attended the incident in Radford Road at about 6pm.

An ambulance also attended and treated the patient.

The fire had broken out in the living room of the property.

Photo from the Radford Road house fire in Leamington. Courtesy of Brian Green.

It was extinguished by firefighters using breathing apparatus a hose reel and covering jet.

Photo from the Radford Road house fire in Leamington. Courtesy of Brian Green.
Photo from the Radford Road house fire in Leamington. Courtesy of Brian Green.
Photo from the Radford Road house fire in Leamington. Courtesy of Brian Green.