Fire crews called to fire in outhouse in Leamington

Two fire crews were called to a fire in an outhouse in Leamington yesterday (Sunday).

Monday, 6th March 2017, 8:35 am
Updated Friday, 24th March 2017, 10:45 am
Fire EMN-151125-160120001

At around 2pm Warwickshire Fire Control received a call reporting a tumble dryer fire in a private property in Brunswick Street.

Two crews from Leamington were called to the scene and found the fire in a detached outhouse which was away from the main building and contained the tumble dryer.

The crews extinguished the fire and returned to their home station by 2.48pm.