Fire crews from Leamington tackled a blaze in the bedroom of a house in Glasshouse Lane on Saturday night.
Warwickshire Fire and Rescue crews were called to reports of a house fire along the residential road just before 9pm on April 16.
Two engines from Leamington attended, where flames were found in a first floor bedroom of the two storey house.
A service spokesperson said: Firefighters in breathing apparatus extinguished the fire using hose reels.
“The Fire Emergency Support Service was requested to attend.”
Nobody is believed to have been hurt in the incident, but it is not yet known how the fire started.