Historians have looked back on the history of one of the town’s oldest buildings to raise cash for town projects.
The book written Richard Morris’ book, ‘Wilton House to Wilton Court’ celebrates the history of the former council house in Southbank Road.
The house was built in 1896 for a Warwick solicitor and sold to the Council in 1946. It was then taken over by developers, McCarthy and Stone and demolished last year to make way for a new housing development.
The Kenilworth History Society book is now available at Kenilworth Books and the Barn museum.
All profits will go to the Harry Sunley memorial fund to refurbish the Tantara Gatehouse in Abbey Fields and open it to the public.